Something Authentic

swooning over...

Monday, February 08, 2010


this precious.
a nikon d3000.

i heard it'd be perfect for me, since i'm an amateur, and still have a lot to learn.
when i saw it online, and read its detailed description,

i'm in love
<3

i've already started saving up for it :D
and i'm asking everyone not to get me anything for my birthday,
but to give me some money -anything- that will go into my piggy bank.

i'm hoping to get one like this,
or similar,
or whatever my dad thinks is best for me
(i'll make him think THIS one's the best one)
by the end of this year.

on another note, i started uni today!
well, not really.
i went there, all cheerful, thinking i'd start, and it looks like i don't have to go every day
(these next two weeks are an introductory course for me)
just tuesday, thursday and friday.
i had to get up early today, only to find out that i was starting tomorrow.
i got up at 7 am.
7 freaking am, people!
that's really early for me, considering i was getting up at 10:30, 11:00, some days at noon.
but anyway, i start tomorrow. really start.
i'll blog about it later ;)

happy monday.

1 monkey thoughts:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

I wish I had a nice Nikon or Canon digital camera. Mine is nice, but I want one of those so bad I can hardly stand it!

I was wondering...where your link says "monkey thoughts" instead of comments, how did you change that? I want to do it, too, but I can't figure out how!

Post a Comment

Leave a thought. Spread the monkey love <3

 
Designed by Ella Press Studio- Copyright 2011