Something Authentic

fill in the blank friday #2

Friday, February 05, 2010

*meme started by lauren*

1. If I had two hours to myself today, I'd continue writing my newest story. I need peace and quiet to write.

2. If I could travel anywhere today, I would go to Sydney, AU .

3. Being with my friends this summer is my happiest memory.

4. Sometimes you're up other times you're down. Call me whenever you're down.

5. Beauty is inside all of us. Sometimes all you need to do look carefully to find it.

6. I would be embarassed if anyone knew that sometimes I wish I could fly. .

7. Love at first sight is something that happens in films.

3 monkey thoughts:

Sam said...

Your writing a book? That's awesome! I studied a semester in Sydney Australia :) Loved it!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

hope you found some time to write that story!

hope your weekend is lovely!

xo
{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

leila brewster photography said...

id like to travel to sydney too!! never been, but it's on my list of places to go to! :)

Post a Comment

Leave a thought. Spread the monkey love <3

 
Designed by Ella Press Studio- Copyright 2011