Something Authentic

21 things to accomplish before i'm 21

Thursday, February 11, 2010

{photo taken in '09}

21 things to accomplish before i'm 21

1. go to a tennis match with my mum
2. sell one of my pictures
3. learn to play the guitar that's been sleeping in my bedroom for 2 years
4. be 100% fluent in french
5. finish writing my 1st (sucky) book, and write 3 more
6. go to an international artist's concert
7. go to a ballet
8. like & consistently wear every clothing item in my closet
9. hang with my dad at a true jazz bar
10. inspire somebody
11. decrease world suck by tenfold
12. travel abroad
13. assist a book signing and get a picture with the author
14. get my friends to read the books i love
15. have an interesting photog portfolio
16. be a photographer
17. be awesome
18. be myself while being awesome
19. suck hard while trying to write a book
20. meet any of the friends i made online
21. be part of a play and act in front of a group of people without being nervous

idea from jaselle of jaselle louise.
i was inspired and used a few of her things. ;-)

ps: i started uni last tuesday, and went again today. already have a ton of homework!
but made some cool friends. one of the comes from the same city as me!

2 monkey thoughts:

jaselle louise said...

:) yayy.

(yea, my guitar is taking a decent snooze to.. its no good).

jaselle louise said...

oh! skype me in spanish please :).

@ jasellelouise

Post a Comment

Leave a thought. Spread the monkey love <3

 
Designed by Ella Press Studio- Copyright 2011