Something Authentic

fill in the blank friday

Friday, January 29, 2010


*thanks to jaselle for introducing me to this*

lauren from the little things we do started this feature called "fill in the blank friday"; looks like fun, so i decided to join in.

1. If I weren't a soon-to-be-an-english-translation student I'd love to be professional photographer (or just a being photographer would be great, don't need the title).

2. When I'm super upset I mumble unintellegible things under my breath and like to be left alone.

3. My favorite thing about myself is my ability to learn languages in a short period of time (short in comparison to how long it takes others to learn langs).

4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on music and books. Probably some clothes, but definitely books.

5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love being so stubborn. After a while of arguing with someone, you can get to know that someone really well.

6. I love the way I feel when I'm with my friends, having a good time, laughing our heads off. Best feeling in the world.

7. I love my hair most when it's curled like I want it to be. Not when it decides to flatten out.

that's it for me for now. want to try this? go here.

2 monkey thoughts:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

thanks for linking up!

i am super jealous of your language learning abilities. i'm half mexican and my mom speak spanish fluently....she actually works at a bilingual school. anyway...she tried to teach my brother and i spanish when i was a kid, but it just never stuck. wish it had.

anyway, hope you have a lovely weekend!

xo
{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

jaselle louise said...

:) im stubborn too. go us.

Post a Comment

Leave a thought. Spread the monkey love <3

 
Designed by Ella Press Studio- Copyright 2011