Something Authentic

about me

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


first of all, i hate doing these about me pages. but i feel they must be done.

secondly, i'm 17, and i'm from argentina.

my birthday is april 15th, so wish me a happy bday when the day's come.

i'm an avid reader. i love everything YA. my favourite book at the moment is thesummoning-thehungergames-hushhush. i can't choose. you can visit my book blog here.

i love photography. i'm dying to get a better camera. unfortunately, i have no money in my piggy bank.
i know someday i'll have the camera of my dreams, but in the meantime, all i have is an olympus digital camera. donations are accepted.

i love writing too. i'm currently writing a YA novel -darkest nights-, about a girl whose nightmares come true. i don't know where that'll end...

i'm starting uni in february, and will be studying eng translation. though, i don't know if that's what i really wanna do for a living... all i know is that i wanna have a good job to support the big family i wanna have.

i believe in true love. i'm waiting for my prince charming (*where are you?*).
i believe in family. i think a family's supposed to stay together forever, all under one roof.
i come from a home that only my mom and i live in. but luckily for me, my dad and i have a strong relationship, and he lives just across the river. my 2 younger brothers live there too.

i live in the patagonia, in a big town called viedma. you can google it, i don't feel like posting anything about it here. i'll just tell you that i have a river here, and that summertime is a beautiful season (if you don't count the wind that comes from the south). the atlantic ocean is just 30 minutes away from here.

there was a time when i claimed i was a hardcore twilight fan. now, i'm just a fan.
i'm team edward. those that say they're team jacob: really? he doesn't stand a chance!
it's like peyton and lucas and brooke in OTH. all that brookas thing is nonsense. peyton and lucas were supposed to be together from day one! he was in love with her from the start, brooke was just a distraction, people!

lucas: "it's you, peyton."
peyton: "what?"
lucas: "it's you. the one i see with me when all my dreams come true."

obvi!

going back to the twilight business. i hate bella. seriously. i have a problem that didn't even get "fixed" in book 4. she's whiney, obnoxious, and doesn't talk like a normal teenager. but i guess that's not her fault.
i like the overall story, but if we begin to analyse it... it has some serious flaws.
anyway, my fav book was the 1st. and they killed it with the movie. the 2nd book is my least favourite, and the movie was awesome. i am mad.

i also love creating digital stuff.
check out my book covers and my blog layouts.
i made this blog's layout :D don't you love it?

that's all for now, peeps.
sayonara!

0 monkey thoughts:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought. Spread the monkey love <3

 
Designed by Ella Press Studio- Copyright 2011